Kapuza Lighty are trial lawyers with more than 50 years of combined experience fighting for the rights of clients who have been injured due to others’ negligence. We serve anyone in need of a personal injury attorney in Yakima and Yakima County.
Kapuza Lighty, PLLC - Yakima Accident Injury Lawyers's Bio:
We provide exceptional service tailored to each individual client. Our ultimate goal is to help people who have suffered injuries. We believe that your rights come first, and you deserve the best representation to fight for you. We represent individuals, and always strive to return the best settlement for you.
Contact Our Firm:
Kapuza Lighty, PLLC - Yakima Accident Injury Lawyers
7 S 3rd Ave
Yakima, WA 98902
Our attorneys bring a track record of high-level courtroom experience to your case. Although the majority of personal injury cases never go to trial, we believe in preparing each case as if it will. Our unmatched level of preparedness allows us to recover higher settlements for our clients.
If you’ve been hurt in an accident, we’re here to help. We know that the pain you’re dealing with, from the physical and mental stress of the initial accident to the financial and logistical issues that follow, is a lot to bear. We’re in your corner to make things as easy as possible from here on out.
Let us fight on your behalf to bring you the peace of mind you deserve.
Useful information for injured victims in Washington:
- Personal Injury Lawyers Serving Kennewick, Washington
- Car Accident Lawyers in Yakima, WA
- Prosser, Washington Accident Lawyers
- Yakima Motorcycle Accident Lawyers
- Sunnyside, WA Car Accident Lawyers
- Washington Truck Accident Lawyers
- A Guide To Washington State’s Personal Injury Laws
- Punitive Damages in Personal Injuries Cases
- Yakima Wrongful Death Lawyers
- Yakima Nursing Home Injury Lawyers
- Are wrongful death settlements taxable?
- How to get your Washington State Patrol collision report
- Slipping on wet floor: Who is liable?
- Who is at-fault in a lane changing accident?
- Relevant laws & Statute of Limitations for dog bite lawsuits in Washington
Our Firm's Social Profiles: